At Kawasaki Tennessee, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource. We owe our growth and success to our Team Members.
If you are looking for a career with a growing company which will value your contributions while offering opportunities for success and leadership, we encourage you to apply.
1. Good attendence
2. Common sense
3. Positive attitude
4. Willingness to work hard
For the safety of our employees, our lobby is closed.
You can fill out an application online OR, if you cannot fill out the application online, we have paper applications available outside our office doors.
If you wish to apply, please click on one of the links below!
Fill out the application online: English
Download and print the application from home: English | Spanish
- Diecast Operator
- This position is responsible for the operation of one or more automatic multiple-mold casting machines to mold aluminum automotive parts.
- Diecast Inspector
- This position is responsible for inspecting parts per visual casting inspection work standards.
- Diecast Furnace Loader
- This position is responsible for loading aluminum ingot and scrap aluminum into multiple furnaces while maintaining the controls to consistently melt aluminum according to set standards.
- Machining Inspector
- This position is responsible for inspecting parts per machining inspection work standards.
- Machining Operator
- This position is responsible for the set-up and operation of machining tools to perform repetitive machining operations.
- Material Handler
- This position supports production operations by providing needed transport and conveyance of goods and materials within the plant. Material Handler also supports Shipping and Receiving department as needed