Kawasaki Tennessee, Inc. is an automotive supplier located in Morristown, TN. We specialize in high pressure die casting and machining of aluminum parts for the automotive market. Our goal is to be the number one small parts diecasting company in North America.
As an employer and member of our community, we believe we must do our part to slow the spread of the virus while we continue to support our customers and KTN families. Our priority is our people, which means prioritizing the health and safety of our team members at every level of the company. Let's work together to protect each other.
We have taken the following actions in our facility to protect our team:
-Screening employees before shift begins in order to lower COVID-19 transmission (health questionares and temperature checks)
- Regular communication for personal safeguarding against COVID-19.
- Replenishing disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer products and CDC-recommended cleaners for the cleaning staff.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning touch points like door handles, handrails and tables.
- Closely monitoring all warnings from public health and governmental authorities and actively updating our response plans accordingly.
- Limiting face-to-face meetings and encouraging virtual options for communication.